South Africa 2014 Wealth Book identifies that the number HNWI wealth will reach US$281 billion by 2018. By purchasing this report you will secure a proper understanding of shifting market dynamics which will enable you to amend your business plans accordingly, to allow maximum sales.
You will gain an understanding of asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs investments in South Africa, enabling you to indentify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
Reason to buy the report:
· Obtain a clear understanding of HNWIs and UHNWIs in South Africa, broken down by wealth bands, demographics, job titles, industries and regions so that you may formulate and implement business strategies.
· Provide yourself with a comprehensive breakdown of asset class composition, across five wealth brands with a further look into key investments in order to gain a proper comprehension within the wealth market and its trends.
· Look into wealth managers, private banks, family offices and financial advisors, to allow a full evaluation of competitive risk and success factors, which will enable you to minimize business risks and challenges.
Additional report highlights:
· Despite unfavorable world market conditions, the South African wealth management market is growing rapidly. The market is attractive not only for local development, but also to foreign institutions, as it holds US$200 billion in wealth.
· Much of the growth in South Africa’s wealth management and private banking sector over the past decade has been driven by growth in personal wealth and the number of HNWIs and UHNWIs. Wealth contrasts are a sensitive matter in the country, with poverty remaining a significant unsolved issue.
· Growth rates for HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of South African HNWIs is forecast to grow by 16%, reaching 57,147 in 2018. HNWI wealth will also grow by 31%, reaching US$281 billion by 2018.